Motormax Car Title Loan Review from Gaston, South Carolina
I got a loan with them, been paying every single month on time.I had a eye surgery which called me not to be able to make my payment on the 10, I called and talked with Candice and she said pay it before they closed at 5:30, I told her I was go pay online and she told me okay when I got online to pay it said the account was locked by administrators I called she kept sending me to voicemail.
After that I called the office and they kept sending me to voicemail. Tim and Candice both or crooks and if u go to them expect to be mislead and abrused. Candice very unprofessional and so is Tim they hung up when I asked how could they take a car just 4 days late. Mind you I only have 3 payments left.
She kept hanging up so I took my business else where and will never ever ever mess with them crooks again.
Go to Automobile Acceptance instead of these crooks.They unprofessional and ghetto *** ***.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I orderd flowers for my wife on tues for them to be deliverd on friday to her work thay never arived till monday sat on a truck all weakend i..."
- "I bought 2.5gallon of poland spring yesterday and today when I my child asked me for a glass of water the water had something inside it was durty and had..."
- "JNVIT Solutions is a bunch of crooks They told me I had support for three years for what I paid them . Then I bring them up on my computer..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."