1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I got a loan with them, been paying every single month on time.I had a eye surgery which called me not to be able to make my payment on the 10, I called and talked with Candice and she said pay it before they closed at 5:30, I told her I was go pay online and she told me okay when I got online to pay it said the account was locked by administrators I called she kept sending me to voicemail.

After that I called the office and they kept sending me to voicemail. Tim and Candice both or crooks and if u go to them expect to be mislead and abrused. Candice very unprofessional and so is Tim they hung up when I asked how could they take a car just 4 days late. Mind you I only have 3 payments left.

She kept hanging up so I took my business else where and will never ever ever mess with them crooks again.

Go to Automobile Acceptance instead of these crooks.They unprofessional and ghetto *** ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of motormax car title loan. Motormax needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned motormax car title loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Motormax.

Had an Experience with Motormax?

Comments