Motormax Car Title Loan Review from Gaston, South Carolina

3 of 13 Motormax reviews

I got a loan with them, been paying every single month on time.I had a eye surgery which called me not to be able to make my payment on the 10, I called and talked with Candice and she said pay it before they closed at 5:30, I told her I was go pay online and she told me okay when I got online to pay it said the account was locked by administrators I called she kept sending me to voicemail.

After that I called the office and they kept sending me to voicemail. Tim and Candice both or crooks and if u go to them expect to be mislead and abrused. Candice very unprofessional and so is Tim they hung up when I asked how could they take a car just 4 days late. Mind you I only have 3 payments left.

She kept hanging up so I took my business else where and will never ever ever mess with them crooks again.

Go to Automobile Acceptance instead of these crooks.They unprofessional and ghetto *** ***.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Motormax Title Loan
Review category
Dealers
review #936957 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Motormax? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 13 Motormax reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Motormax. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Motormax.
Filing a new complaint about
×