Motormax Title Loan Review

I got a loan with them, been paying every single month on time.I had a eye surgery which called me not to be able to make my payment on the 10, I called and talked with Candice and she said pay it before they closed at 5:30, I told her I was go pay online and she told me okay when I got online to pay it said the account was locked by administrators I called she kept sending me to voicemail.

After that I called the office and they kept sending me to voicemail. Tim and Candice both or crooks and if u go to them expect to be mislead and abrused. Candice very unprofessional and so is Tim they hung up when I asked how could they take a car just 4 days late. Mind you I only have 3 payments left.

She kept hanging up so I took my business else where and will never ever ever mess with them crooks again.

Go to Automobile Acceptance instead of these crooks.They unprofessional and ghetto *** ***.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Motormax Title Loan
Review category
review #936957 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Motormax? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.